Dear First Baptist Family,
Tonight (1/5), our deacons met and approved my recommendation that because of the spike of our region’s COVID numbers and the spread of the coronavirus among our members, we suspend all in-person gatherings for the next two weeks, Sunday, January 10 through Wednesday, January 20. On the week of January 17, we will evaluate where we stand concerning future in-person meetings.
We encourage you to join us for live streaming worship on January 10 and 17. For Sunday School classes who wish to meet online, they will be able to do so through Zoom and other virtual platforms. Please contact Eric Marston email@example.com if you need any assistance setting this up.
Because First Baptist’s Daycare, Preschool, School of the Arts, and AO House are so highly monitored with much fewer participants than our other in-person gatherings, they will remain open for operation during the next two weeks.
Please pray that God would heal us of this pandemic and revive us again (Psalm 85:6). Call me if you need me.
God bless you,
While you are here:
- Individuals who have underlying health conditions, especially those who are 65 or above with underlying health conditions, please continue to worship through the online streaming of our service at home.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the service.
- An usher will escort you to a seat. Family units will sit together. Distanced 6 feet from others. You may not choose your own seat.
- Families who wish to sit together must arrive together. Families with children are encouraged to pick any venue.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Limit bathroom use.
- Please do not roam the building.
- The wearing of masks is strongly encouraged while indoors as recommended by Federal and State Guidelines.
- After the service, you will be dismissed by rows. Please maintain social distancing.
- *Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.