- This event has passed.
“TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD.” – PSALM 34:8
JULY 5 -9
This will be a unique and fun time for us all and we are so excited for your student to participate. In our time together, students will learn cake decorating skills using supplied pre-baked cakes, have something edible to bring home every day, and choose a theme for a two-tiered cake to present as a final project!
Join us for our 2nd year of Cake Camp at FBC’s School of the Arts! There will be two identical sessions: 9AM – 12PM and 1PM – 4PM
- For ages 10 and up.
- Cost is $225 Including apron and turn table kit.
- Payment is due by June 5th. We will send you an invoice by e-mail and you can pay online.
- How to level, stack, fill and ice cakes with a smooth finish.
- How to make edible decorations using Fondant and chocolate.
- How to make American Buttercream icing and Chocolate Ganache.
- How to prep, fill and use piping bags with various piping tips and techniques.
- How to hand paint and emboss fondant.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Student Cancellation: Full refund for cancellation 30 or more days prior. 75% refund for cancellation 8-30 days prior. No refund for cancellation less than 7 days prior.
COVID cancellation: If cancelled by FBC for COVID related reasons before the week of camp – 100% refund.