The Critical Conversations Event: Smartphones, Sex, and Dating
“The Critical Conversations Event: Smartphones, Sex, and Dating” is for any parent who…
- is troubled by the sexualization of the culture but doesn’t know how to help their children navigate it.
- needs to know how to have practical conversations with their teens and pre-teens about smartphones, social media, sex, dating and other “unmentionable” topics.
- wants to proactively begin training their younger children for what lies ahead.
- seeks practical, Biblical guidelines they can give their kids at every stage of development.
- dreams of a healthy, lasting marriage for their kids; one free of the emotional and sexual baggage that most married adults are burdened with today.
The presentation will be led by Barrett Johnson of Imperfect & Normal Families Only. Every year, Barrett equips tens of thousands of parents to lead their kids with wisdom and intention. He is the author of The Talk(s), The Young Man’s Guide to Awesomeness, and Meet Me in the Middle: Ten Conversations that Dads and Their Teenage Daughters Need to Have.
The cost is $10 for an individual and $20 a couple.
Childcare Available Birth-5th Grade
Student Activities Offered from 6th-12th Grade
Deadline to Register for Childcare or Student Activities will be Sunday, August 14th
You can register online.
Find out more at www.INFOforFamilies.com.