Encouraging and enabling children to become all God planned.
Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Community Registration Begins Online Tuesday, March 31
- 8:45-12:45, Monday -Thursday (Kindergarten, 8:30-1:30)
- 2 Teachers Per Class
- Immunization Form #3231 is required
- Bring lunch each day
- Take turns bringing snack for the class
- Peanut Free School
- Potty training required for 3 Year Classes and older
Camp Bunchafun 2020
We are taking preliminary registrations for Camp Bunchafun for 2-year olds, 3-year olds, Pre-K and Kindergarten. This year we will have a four-week camp on Tuesdays & Thursdays beginning July 28th. In this ever changing situation we ask that you reserve your child’s spot. This does not guarantee a spot but once we are sure the event will proceed you will receive a payment link. At that point it will be a first-come, first serve for the available spots.
4 weeks $240 or $60 each selected week.
The Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and the Georgia Pre-K and Early Learning Standards are the curriculum foundation. The Standards, which are aligned with elementary grades, provide both developmental and academic emphasis. Implementation is through thematic units in age appropriate learning centers and both small and large group activities. Teachers regularly evaluate progress and design classroom work in units within these parameters integrating teaching for children on all levels. Christian principles, Bible stories and scripture verses are taught in correlation with unit topics. Our goal is to provide a learning environment in which children can grow academically, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and socially....an atmosphere to grow as Jesus grew.
"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man." - Luke 2:52
Bible Lessons and Curriculum Goals
To offer each child the opportunity to learn and understand that…
- God loves each person and has a special plan for him.
- Jesus is God’s Son who came to show us how to live and to be the Savior of the world.
- The Bible is a special book that tells of God’s love and shows us how to live.
- People wrote God’s words in the Bible.
- They can apply to their lives the Bible verses that they repeat and learn.
To guide each child to mature spiritually by…
- Encouraging him to be more like Jesus every day.
- Planting seeds of faith for a foundation leading to salvation through Jesus Christ and making Him Lord of his life.
Chapel and Enrichment
- Chapel weekly in the sanctuary for K, Pre-K and 3's
- Music Class weekly for K, Pre-K, 3's & 2's & Toddlers
- Special Programs and Field Trips
- Children's Library
- Spanish Class for K, Pre-K & 3’s
Class Options and Financial Information
|Class||Days Offered*||Age||Ratio of Children to Teachers||Registration Fee|
Non-refundable fee to secure class placement
Due by July 1 and non-refundable after July 1.
|Tuition by the month**|
|Kindergarten||M-Th||5 by September 1st||14:2||$265||$100||$265|
|Pre-K||M-Th||4 by September 1st||16:2||$190||$100||$190|
|Threes||M-Th||3 by September 1st||14:2||$190||$100||$190|
|Threes||TWTh||3 by September 1st||14:2||$170||$75||$170|
|Twos||MW or TTh||2 by September 1st||12:2||$145||$75||$145|
|Twos||M-Th||2 by September 1st||12:2||$190||$100||$190|
|Toddlers||TTh||15 months by September 1st||12:2||$145||$75||$145|
|Babies||MW||3 months by September 1st||8:2||$145||$75||$145|
*All classes are 4 hrs., 8:45-12:45 except K, 5 hrs., 8:30-1:30
**Monthly fee payable in 9 equal payments August -April