Capital Fund Giving
On December 18, 2022, the Church in Conference voted unanimously to approve the following for upgrading the 50-year-old air conditioning system for the main sanctuary, Fellowship Hall and “C” building:
- Approval of proceeding with the scope of the project with a budget of $1,898,500.
- Use of the current, existing, capital and major maintenance funds on this project in the amount of $200,000.
- Use of existing excess general operating funds up to $300,000 for the project.
- The initiation of a capital pledge campaign for the project beginning in the 1st quarter of 2023.
- The release of financial information to bank(s) for the purpose of obtaining loan information on a line of credit up to $1,500,000.