SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
Please note: Seating is first come first serve in our venues. Capacities for each venue are still limited. We are no longer asking for reservations.
While you are here:
- Individuals who have underlying health conditions, especially those who are 65 or above with underlying health conditions, please continue to worship through the online streaming of our service at home.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the service.
- Your temperature will be checked at the door. To reduce the risk of contagion, if your temperature reads 100.1 or more, we will ask you to refrain from entering the building.
- An usher will escort you to a seat. Family units will sit together. Distanced 6 feet from others. You may not choose your own seat.
- Families who wish to sit together must arrive together. Families with children are encouraged to pick any venue.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Limit bathroom use.
- Please do not roam the building.
- Sunday school will continue online.
- The wearing of masks is strongly encouraged while indoors as recommended by Federal and State Guidelines.
- After the service, you will be dismissed by rows. Please maintain social distancing.
- *Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.