SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
First Church Family we are now taking RSVPs for the next Sunday service. Please note the time changes. Registration is required.
While you are here:
- Individuals who have underlying health conditions, especially those who are 65 or above with underlying health conditions, please continue to worship through the online streaming of our service at home.
- Arrive 20 minutes before the service.
- Your temperature will be checked at the door. To reduce the risk of contagion, if your temperature reads 100.1 or more, we will ask you to refrain from entering the building.
- An usher will escort you to a seat. Family units will sit together. Distanced 6 feet from others. You may not choose your own seat.
- Families who wish to sit together must arrive together. Families with children are encouraged to pick any venue.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Limit bathroom use.
- Please do not roam the building.
- Sunday school will continue online.
- The wearing of masks is strongly encouraged while indoors as recommended by Federal and State Guidelines.
- After the service, you will be dismissed by rows. Please maintain social distancing.
- *Under Georgia law, there is no liability for an injury or death of an individual entering these premises if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of contracting COVID-19. You are assuming this risk by entering these premises.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FOR MY CHILDREN?
You should NOT come into the building if…
- You have a fever of 100.1 degrees or higher.
- You have any respiratory infections or have had a cough, sneezing regularly, had shortness of breath, vomiting, or diarrhea within the last 24 hours.
- In the previous 14 days, you have had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of Covid-19; someone who is under the investigation for Covid-19 or who is ill, experiencing a respiratory illness.
- In the previous 14 days, you have traveled on a cruise or internationally.
Babies - PreK
Preschoolers (Babies-PreK) must pre-register by Wednesday prior to the Sunday attending (space in classrooms are limited for the safety of our preschoolers).
Elementary children must pre-register by Wednesday prior to the Sunday attending (space in classrooms are limited for the safety of our children).